1ManAndHisForklift1ManAndHisForklift

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

crank dat souljaclock 6 crank dat souljaclock 6

Better than I was Expecting

Haha, still laughing! And I think the fact that it is a looped video makes it better.

I can see this possibly getting some stick but you should be proud with this

\\nn//

SarezJay responds:

lovely

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Awsome

Amazingly well done. Better first, especially in the same context! Only thing is it isnt that much of a parody....cause its all pretty much true - bit like Spinal Tap, but hey, thats not a bad comparison!

And dont worry, your army of Loyal fans will deal with the dick a couple of reviews bellow

Tap Tap 2 Tap Tap 2

Depends what mood you're in

The game is very slow and dull but i can see how it would be quite relaxing, especially with the music BUT there is no way i could play it for more than 5 mins without slowly falling asleep - no risk, nothing to worry about apart from proding the pond.... I personally dont like it

*Knights of Cydonia* [IZK]/[V] *Knights of Cydonia* [IZK]/[V]

Jaw Dropping

Amazing Remix. I must admit, I dont like the origonal very much and clicked on this more in curiosity than expectation but its one of the most epic tracks I've heard.

Brilliant choice of sounds, especially the percussion - Great sounding drums (wouldnt mind getting the name of your d-machine if your willing ;-)

Produced to perfection \\nn//

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Thanks man. No drum machine involved lol. Pure drums. Curiosity is better than expectation...

~[IZK] and [V]

Final Countdown (DnB Remix) Final Countdown (DnB Remix)

Awsome

Brilliant remix, works perfectly, not like certain other covers of this song which arent even worth a mention. And yes, a full length version would be awsome.

I only have one nit-pickingly-small gripe, and that isthat (by my ears) id have put in some more bass in the verses.

BlackVenom - White Crow BlackVenom - White Crow

Different, Decent BUT...

(and i dont know whether this was deliberate) but It clips like f*ck - meaning everything is too lound. If its a distortion effect then it is very overpowering, especially for standard PC speakers which most people will be using - and causing other frequences to be clouded, especially in and after the break down

But the idea and the beat is good - Love the bass sound, especially at the begining, its just the production.